|Special Interests:||Adventure, Birding, Fishing, Flora, Gourmet, Leisure, Nature, Relaxation, Star Gazing, Wine|
Why stay here?
A quiet retreat in one of the continent’s most loved destinations
When you stay at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, Victoria Falls is yours to explore – or to pause in on an active Southern African itinerary.
Our Hotel’s thoughtful comforts, attentive service, and excellent food enhance your experience by ensuring you are very well taken care of – a hallmark of Stanley & Livingstone.
At a glance
- 16 Luxury Suites with two sets of Inter-leading Suites, perfect for families
- Mack & Madi kids’ programme to surprise and delight youngsters of all ages
- An excellent restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining room, on the hotel terrace, or out in the gardens
- Hotel terrace looking onto the gardens, with tables set out for meals, coffees, and sundowners
- Lounge and bar with a menu of expertly brewed MORE coffees and a selection of premium beers, wines, champagnes, spirits, and specialty cocktails
- Garden swimming pool with umbrella-shaded loungers, serviced by the restaurant and bar
- Private Travel Concierge to organise activities and take care of any last-minute travel arrangements
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary shared transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls town, Victoria Falls Intl Airport, or Livingstone’s Harry Mwanga Nkumbula Intl AirportInformation