Few things are as romantic as the sight of the African sun, whether it is setting on the horizon or rising in the distance, it reveals the beautiful landscape and creatures that make Africa as diverse as it is. Imagine experiencing these astonishing views up-close, albeit from a river safari or on land. The luxurious Zambezi Queen Collection offers comfort and intimacy on board our houseboats as well as in our lodge, all the while treating couples to the sights and sounds of the great Chobe River.
A honeymoon safari with the Zambezi Queen Collection of properties allows newlyweds the unique experience of water and land-based game viewing in an intimate setting. Our game cruises provide guests with the opportunity to see elephant, lion, buffalo and leopard (amongst other beautiful animals), while this stunning experience is coupled with the sound of birds as they chirp and cheep; with over 450 species of birds in the area it is a bird-watcher’s dream. Cultural tours are also on offer, and land based game drives in the Chobe National Park are available on your day of departure, if time allows. For the more adventurous couples, Chobe’s waters are world-famous for their tiger fishing, which you can choose to enjoy on a guided fishing safari as part of your package.
Experience the wonder of supreme luxury, expert service and an authentic Chobe adventure when you book your honeymoon safari with the Zambezi Queen Collection.
Discounted Honeymoon Safari Packages
Newlyweds enjoy a special discount of 10% on the bride’s stay, which is applicable all year round with a minimum two night stay. We know it’s the little things that make life special, and the same can be said for one of the most special getaways you’ll ever embark on. Our honeymoon safari package offers a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a gift, along with a romantic turndown. This special touch isn’t the only thing that will ensure an unforgettable honeymoon, as our standard inclusions will also thrill you and your beloved.
This offer includes:
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- A land-based game drive in the Chobe National Park on your day of departure (time permitting)
- Tiger and bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
- Road transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for travel all year round
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Based on two adults sharing on a double occupancy basis
- A minimum stay of two nights applies
- Quoted inclusive of 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification