This itinerary is a beguiling mix of culture and excitement, wildlife watching and bewilderingly beautiful landscapes.
- Come face-to-trunk with desert-dwelling elephant, track black rhino across the sandy riverbeds, and spot the iconic giraffe of the Hoanib Valley.
- Meet the nomadic Himba tribe, follow them and their livestock across the desert, and learn about their customs and traditional way of life.
- Spend time on Namibia’s enthralling Atlantic coast and explore historic shipwrecks and watch the seals at the Mowe Colony.
- Explore the mighty dunes of the Skeleton Coast and clamber to the top for a beautiful evening sundowner before slipping and sliding all the way back down!
Accommodation and Destinations
Days 1 - 3
Days 3 - 5
Days 5 - 7
Days 7 - 9
Etosha Heights Private Reserve: Etosha Heights Safarihoek Lodge
Hoanib River: Hoanib Valley Camp
Skeleton Coast: Shipwreck Lodge
NamibRand Nature Reserve: Kwessi Dunes
9 Days / 8 Nights
Group Size: Tailor-made Safari for smaller groups up to 4 pax - For those who love their privacy and freedom to explore without the crowds.
Reference Number: FLY002
Estimated Cost per person sharing $14 389
Why you will love it:
- Accommodation as indicated – can change depending on availability and request at the time of booking
- Meals as indicated
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Activities as indicated including park entry fees
- Private charter flights as indicated
- Airstrip transfers as necessary
- Tour file with a detailed itinerary, map with route descriptions, vouchers etc.
- 24-hour personal and friendly support
- Fast and efficient response to service providers
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extra activities
- International flights
- Holiday or personal insurance
- Staff gratuities
- Visas and visa applications
- COVID tests