From the Kalahari Desert to the Namib Desert. Down the Skeleton Coast, up through Damaraland then ending in Etosha. You’ll also visit Kolmanskop Ghost Town, Sossusvlei, and Dead Pan. This itinerary includes our favorite mid-market lodges, for those that want leisure but don't have the budget for extravagance. We can also easily upgrade any accommodation to luxury, making it a mix of both.
A private guided tour of Namibia is like being on a permanent safari from the moment you land. Our guides are professional, experienced specialists in their field ready to reveal the extraordinary depth of this amazing part of the world. The distances between destinations are huge with very few people and much to see along the way. Where a casual observer might see an endless gravel plain, the guide will stop and point out the fascinating and unique symbiosis between algae and lichen that is found nowhere else on earth. And what's more, you will have the guide's full attention; the tour is flexible so you will get an intimate and personal experience of the places you visit and the people you will meet.
We can also quote you for a self-drive safari. Talk to us, we are the experts in tailor-made itineraries!
Accommodation and Destinations
Days 3 - 5
Days 5 - 7
Days 7 - 9
Days 10 - 12
Windhoek: Ti Melen Boutique Guesthouse
Kalahari Namibia: Teufelskrallen Lodge
Aus: Bahnhof Hotel Aus
Sossusvlei: Desert Homestead Lodge
Swakopmund: Swakopmund Luxury Suites
Twyfelfontein: Twyfelfontein Adventure Camp
Etosha Heights Private Reserve: Etosha Mountain Lodge
Otjiwarongo: Otjiwa Safari Lodge
13 Days / 12 Nights
Group Size: Tailor-made Safari for smaller groups up to 6 pax - For those who love their privacy and freedom to explore without the crowds.
Reference Number: TAS003
Cost per person sharing - (Namibian Dollars) N$ 108,600.00
Cost per person sharing - (Namibian Dollars) $ 6,359.00
- Accommodation as indicated - can change depending on availability at the time of the booking request
- Car hire & all vehicle costs including fuel
- Guide and all guide costs
- Activities as shown in the itinerary … all activities that can be done with Tokkies guide and vehicle is included
- All park entry fees
- Water in the vehicle at all times
- Tour file with a detailed itinerary, map with route descriptions, vouchers etc.
- 24-hour personal and friendly support
- Fast and efficient response to service providers
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extra activities
- International flights
- Holiday or personal insurance
- Staff gratuities
- Visas and visa applications
- COVID tests