- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Unlimited purified water, tea, and coffee.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Wetsuits rental ($55 – 8 days / $35 – 5 days / $30 – 4 days)
- Child discount: 20% (under 12 yrs old)
- Singles supplement: 25%
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
¨Important Note: The Aqua cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$50 per person being charged to you by the yacht operator.¨
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
Happy Gringo would also like to state that whilst both we and our clients are bound by the legal contract below, we will always do everything possible to help and support our clients in the event of any pre-tour or on-tour problems – in fact we have an envied reputation of going above and beyond to help our clients out. We are also able to assist with documentation to assist with insurance claims.
Additional conditions may apply: