A 'Mobile Safari' is a wonderful way to dive deep into the wilderness of the African bush. The concept has hardly changed since the 1920s.
Throughout your trip you will always be looked after by the same ranger and the same camp team. You will stay in very comfortable and spacious tents with private bush bathroom. This has a bush toilet and a 'bucket shower' which can be filled with hot water at any time.
The camp is generally set up on private grounds in the bush and is of course not fenced. This is pure safari experience, 24 hours a day!
A team in the background takes care of your well-being, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the wilderness and nature.
The price includes all game drives in an open jeep, activities, meals and local drinks (including wine, beer, amarula, soft drinks, juice and water). And of course: Gin & Tonic!). The maximum group size is between one and seven people, it is always very private. If you wish, we can also plan an exclusive safari for you and your friends/family - just for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is important for us that we have already included the compensation for the CO2 footprint in the travel price.
Accommodation and Destinations
Tour Dates & Prices
(Price per person, Children are 12 - 17 yrs)
25.04. - 30.04.2019 Adult € 1.995,00 (Child € 1.725,00)
23.05. - 28.05.2019 Adult € 1.995,00 (Child € 1.725,00)
20.06. - 25.06.2019 Adult € 1.995,00 (Child € 1.725,00)
18.07. - 23.07.2019 Adult € 2.585,00 (Child € 2.195,00)
15.08. - 20.08.2019 Adult € 2.585,00 (Child € 2.195,00)
12.09. - 17.09.2019 Adult € 2.585,00 (Child € 2.195,00)
10.10. - 15.10.2019 Adult € 2.585,00 (Child € 2.195,00)
07.11. - 12.11.2019 Adult € 1.995,00 (Child € 1.725,00)
The tours are conducted in English.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Group Size: max. 7 participants
Reference Number: MUBMSG001
- Accommodation comfortable tent with standing height, with integrated floors and mosquito nets at windows and entrance. The beds are comfortable and have bed linen and towels.
- En-suite bathroom with bucket shower and bush toilet.
- Licensed and experienced professional game guide for the duration of the safari.
- Flight in a small airplane from Maun over the Okavango Delta to Moremi incl. 20Kg luggage (only 'soft' luggage, no rigid suitcases).
- Game drives and local transfers in a custom-made open safari vehicle with shade roof, game viewing seats and long distance fuel tanks.
- All entrance and camping fees in National Parks and Game Reserves. Private campsites are used whenever possible.
- All meals & selected drinks (wine, beer, gin & tonic, cola, coke lite, fruit juice, table water).
- Own safari team with cook, camp assistant and replacement driver.
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo and body lotion)
- Special insurance for medical evacuation
- All activities indicated in the itinerary.
Complete compensation of your CO2 footprint generated on this trip
- Not mentioned International & National or Charter Flights and Airport Departure Taxes & Visas
- Personal travel insurance
- Spirits (except gin)
- Expenditure of a personal nature
- personal gratuities and tips
It is strongly recommended that you take out a health insurance policy that also covers repatriation to your home country. We offer you the appropriate insurance at a favourable price via our partner TravelSecure.de.