Get the full African safari experience when you take a Chobe day trip. The Chobe National Park is world famous and is home to one of the largest big game populations on the continent. Only an hour’s drive outside of Livingstone, guests will be treated to breathtaking vistas and to notch game viewing while on a game drive through the park. There will be plenty to see as the Chobe River borders the park, allowing for some interesting interactions between the local wildlife. This is a trip not to be missed.
- Cruise on the Chobe River
- Game drive through Chobe National Park
- Spectacular wildlife photo opportunities
- Lunch at the Chobe Safari Lodge
- Refreshments throughout the journey