Starting our Cape Town family fun from the two oceans Aquarium with your own private and personal driver, who is also a registered and trained tour guide, discover South Africa's marine life, ranging from octopuses, sharks, penguins and hundreds of fish species found on our Oceans. We have crafted this tour for families traveling with children to form a balance of activities, so that the children can also feel involved. Things to do with children on our Cape Town private Tours include the Giraffe House, where kids will feed the giraffes and see other animals as per our unique itinerary. See the lions, taste different types of locally made chocolates, play with goats, see the duck run, etc... Let the fun begin for the whole family on our unique Cape Town Tours for families with Children. Children Car seats are available upon request.
Cape Town city centre hotels and surrounds collection and drop off
South African Marine educational trip at Two Oceans Aquarium
Encounter with the Giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House
Visit to Lion & Chimpanzee Park
Fairview Estate for Cheese and either wine or juice tasting with fascinating viewing of the estate Goats
Recommended lunch, wine, juice and chocolate tasting at Spice Route with a complimentary coffee which come highly recommended
End off the day at Vergenoegd Wine Estate by witnessing the spectacle of the Duck Run at with over 800 ducks doing their daily run on the farm and enjoy our last wine tasting. Children can also experience an personal encounter with the Ducklings.
We invite you to join us for our Cape Town tours with children.
- Pick up at 9:00am from your hotel in Cape Town and surrounding areas by a qualified private tour guide/driver in a luxury sedan vehicle or minibus, i.e. Toyota Avanza, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai H1 or Toyota Quantum and let the fun begin. Let's embark on this family fun with kids in Cape Town private tours together and create Cape Town, South Africa's oldest city memories which the children will remember for years to come.
- 9:30am - 10:00am: We begin our day with a visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium situated at the V&A Waterfront. Here guests will have the opportunity to spend some time viewing hundres of enchanting sea creatures, i.e.: sharks, penguins, squids, etc.
- 10:30am - 11:15am: We arrive at Giraffe House in Klapmuts. Here children will have an opportunity to see Monkeys, Meerkats, Eland, Bontebok, Giraffe, Cape Grysbok, Blue Duiker, Springbok (national animal of South Africa), Impala, lots of Zebras, Warthog, Serval Cats, Caracal, Bat-Earded Fox, Cape Fox, Black backed Jackal, Farmyard animals. Reptiles can also be see, i.e.: South Africa Tortoises, South Africa Snakes, Nile Crocodile. Birdlife example, Ostrich, Blue crane (South Africa national bird), White storks, Love bird, African parrots, Cape Teal, Red-billed Teal, South African Ducks, Spurwinged Goose, African Starlings. Kids will have an opportunity to feed the Giraffes, of which there are four Giraffes. Should your tour fall on a Saturday or Sunday, or during South African school holidays, there will be a possibility to witness the animal show.
- 11:35am - 12:00pm: We arrive at Drakenstein Lion Park. Here children will have an opportunity to see approximately 30 Lions rescued from circuses and abuse. Here they do not breed Lions but offer them a home for a lifetime. Wonderful opportunity to see rare species of White Lions. The Chimpanzees at this reserve came from Tygerberg Zoo, which was closed, and were offered a home for a lifetime here. Please bear in mind not to stand too close to the fence as Chimpanzee can throw any object at humans.
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm: We arrive at Fairview Wine and Cheese Estate. Here adults will enjoy up to 6 wines and a round table of different cheeses to taste from. The children are welcome to do a juice tasting. The children will also be fascinated by the many Goats on parade as we enter onto the estate.
- 13:00pm - 14:30pm: Arriving at Spice Route which is only a short distance from Fairview, guests will be faced with one estate and plenty of optional activities and eateries to choose from. Here we will also recommend our lunch stop. Choose from Barley & Biltong Emporium (a beer garden); La Grapperia Bistro & Pizzeria (casual restaurant offering); Bertus Basson (modern South African cuisine); Cape Brewing Company (craft beer); Spice Route wines (wine tasting); Wilderer Distillery (world class spirits); De Villiers Chocolate (chocolate tasting); Richard Bosman's Cured Meats (Italian & Spanish charcuterie); Brenda's Deli (flavours & spices to purchase); Red Hot Glass (Venetian style glass blowing studio); The Trading company; DV Cafe (coffee shop).
- 15:05pm - 16:00pm: Arriving at Vergenoegd Wine Estate, adults are welcome to do wine tasting whilst we await the Duck Run at 15:30pm. Vergenoegd is famous for this Duck Run and children are always fascinated by witnessing the 800 ducks parading everyday on this wine estate. Children can also have the opportunity to have an encounter with the ducklings by touching and holding them.
- We depart for Cape Town between 16:00 and 16:30pm to arrive in Cape Town between 17:00 and 17:30pm.
Tour Code: KTT-FFKCTPT
Duration: 8-HOURS, 30-MINUTES
Languages: English, French
Departures: Accommodation establishments in Cape Town and surrounding areas
Departure Time: 09:00
Returns: Accommodation establishments in Cape Town and surrounding areas
Return Time: 17:30
- Two Oceans Aquarium = R175.00 per adult; R130.00 per child
- Giraffe House = R50.00 per adult; R30.00 per child
- Lion & Chimpanzee Park = R100.00 per adult; R60.00 per child
- Fairview Cheese & Wine tasting = R40.00 per adult
- Vergenoedg wine tasting = R55.00 per adult