There is so much to do in this gloriously undiscovered area – from exhilarating zip-line tours through the canyon to thrill-inducing mountain bike rides. From scenic white water tubing excursions and picturesque hikes, to soothing hot springs.
Hotel Rio Perdido is a place of adventure for nature lovers and adrenaline junkies alike. It is also naturally a peaceful setting, where disconnecting comes easily, and the harmony of mind, body, and spirit are restored.
There is so much to do in this gloriously undiscovered area – from exhilarating zip-line tours through the canyon. From scenic white water tubing excursions and picturesque hikes to soothing hot springs.
Tour Code: CRSV-Rio Perdido
Departure Time: 7:00 am
Return Time: Approx. 4:00 pm
What to bring:
- Insect repellent
- Light cloth for hiking and waterproof coat
- Bottle of water
- Water shoes or tennis shoes you can get wet
- Waterproof protection for your electronic devices
- Change of clothes
Driving time: 1:30 hours each way.
*Tubing subject to weather conditions.
- Adults: $130
- Kids: $75
- Only lunch and mud baths: adults $70, kids $60
- Highly recommended to include a naturalist bilingual tour guide for additional charge.
- Hiking trails
- Canyon adventures (Zip-line)
- White water tubing
- Thermal waters
*Kids rate only include 1 activity.
- Tubing: 12 years and up or 4”6’.
- Zip-line: 5 years old and up.