Our Pasochoa trekking tour spends a whole day in the Pasochoa Reserve, trekking the flanks of the volcano, in an area of protected humid Andean cloud forest. Not only can you enjoy wonderful Andean scenery, but the reserve is also home to many bird and plant species.
- 3 hours of trekking to the summit of Pasochoa Volcano.
- Enjoy spectacular views of surrounding Andean peaks (on a clear day).
- Admire a variety of birds and plants along your way, which your guide will point out and explain to you.
- This tour is available 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Departure time from Quito is usually at 9am (please check this with your sales representative).
- The trek is reasonably challenging, taking aprox. 3 hours to the summit.
What you should bring
- Clothes for cold and warm weather in layers
- Comfortable trekking shoes
- Fleece jacket and rain jacket
- Reusable bottle with water
- Wool hat and gloves
- Transport from and to Quito
- Box Lunch
- English Speaking Guide
- Extra drinks / food
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (Optional)