COVID-19: ACTIVITIES & SERVICES
Papallacta is a small mountain thermal-spring town, high in the Andean mountains. This day tour is all about relaxation and pampering!
- Kick back and relax at the Papallacta hot-springs; there are over 15 pools fed by natural springs heated by the nearby volcanoes with temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Celsius.
- Treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment at the excellent on-site spa.
- Stroll along the network of trekking trails, learning about high altitude cloud forest & paramo plant species.
- This tour is available 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Timing: 08:00 – 16:00.
- The places that you visit are flexible. The itinerary can be adapted directly with your guide, depending on your interests. Timings are referencial only, and subject to change.
- We recommend booking day tours at least one week in advance, to ensure that a guide is available for you, and the trip booking & organization can be done smoothly.
- Return transport to / from your Quito city hotel
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry Fees / activity costs
- Transport to/from Quito airport or the valley area, this costs a little extra, please let us know in advance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (Optional)