We have carefully selected all the best tours which Cape Town offers and put them together in one-day itinerary, so that you can do a bit of everything that Cape Town offers. These are the major attractions of Cape Town tours on offer.
Cape of Good Hope;
Spier Wine Estate
Best of the Cape Private Tour, this amazing Cape Town Tours product was designed for those travelers who want to do every little bit of Cape town in one day. It is a mixture of different affordable Cape Town tours done in one day.
- Guests will be picked up at their accommodation at 8:00am and travel to Table Mountain to take the cable car to the top of the mountain. Here we will receive a guided tour of this amazing piece of nature. Then we take the cable car back down to the bottom of the mountain.
- From there we travel along the Atlantic seaboard via Clifton, Camps Bay, Llundadno and Hout Bay. We travel along one of the most scenic routes in the world known as Chapmans Peak drive. We stop at the viewpoint for a photo opportunity.
- Then we stop at Boulder's Penguins colony to visit the African penguins.
- We proceed to Cape of Good Hope / Cape Point for a guided tour and some photo opportunities.
- From there we travel to Spier Wine Estate in Stellenbosch for a wine tasting
- Thereafter we travel to Peter Falke wine estate for our second wine tasting
- At the end of the tour guests will be dropped off at their accommodation in Cape Town at approximately 18:00pm.
Please note that this is only a guideline itinerary and can be customized to suit your requirements.
Tour Code: KTT-FDBC
Special Interests: winelands, place of interest
Duration: 8 to 10 hours
Departures: Pick up at Guest's accommodation in Cape Town and surrounding areas
Departure Time: 8:00
Returns: Drop off at Guest's accommodation in Cape Town and surrounding areas
Return Time: 18:00
- Table Mountain cable way = R293.00 per person
- Cape of Good Hope = R303.00 per person
- Boulders Penguins colony = R150.00 per person
- Wine tasting at Spier wine estate = R40.00 per person
- wine tasting at Peter Falke = R50.00 per person