Experience a real South African game drive on a private tour from Cape Town at the Aquila Private Game Reserve in Touwsriver. Venture into the wilderness by 4x4 vehicle and look for the "Big Five." Stop for a wine tasting on the Paarl wine route.
- The pick-up for the morning game drive is at 06:30. Drive for about 2 hours until you reach Aquila Private Game Reserve in Touwsriver.
- Upon arrival, enjoy a welcome drink in the foyer, followed by a full buffet breakfast (halal) with vegetarian options.
- Then, board an open-top 4x4 safari truck and take a 2- to 3-hour safari game drive.
- Look for wildlife in their natural habitat, including the so-called "Big Five" (African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard and rhinoceros).
- The area is rich with wildlife and your safari will allow you to experience nature at its most beautiful.
- There are other adventure opportunities available for an additional cost, such as horseback rides or quad bike drives.
- Once your safari game drive is over, you will be shown to the restaurant where a full buffet lunch will be waiting (halal and vegetarian options available).
- After lunch you are welcome to relax in the lounge or terrace or take a dip in the pool.
- An optional stop for one or two wine tastings in Stellenbosch can be done - time permitting on our way back to Cape Town.
Tour Code: KTT-AQUILA
Special Interests: Safari, Game drive, Aquila
Duration: 11 hours
Group Size: 2
Departures: Cape Town City Centre
Departure Time: 6:30
Returns: Cape Town City Centre
Return Time: 17:00
1. Aquila private game reserve entrance fees = R2140.00 per adult; Children under the age of 4 years old are free of charge. Children 4-11 year old pay 1/2 price and children 12 years and older pay full price.