Shark Diving Tour with Private Transfers to and From Cape Town: Experience the adventure activity of a lifetime on one of our private, shark cage diving tours to Gansbaai and encounter the Great White Sharks as you come up close and personal behind the complete safety of a cage. Visit the Hemel-en-Aarde Wine country and taste the amazing Pinot Noir produced in this region. End your day with the enchanting Penguins at Stony Point, before heading back to Cape Town.
•Private Shark Diving Cape Town
•Fixed/Recommended pick up time
•Private/Personal Tour Guide/Driver and Private Vehicle
•Pay per Person
•Spend more time on activities and places of interests which are appealing to you
•Discover Stony Point, one of the free roaming largest African Penguins Colony
•Take a boat trip with an experienced Skipper and crew for Shark Cage Diving
•Sample our top South African Pinot Noir in the Hemel En Aarde(Heaven on earth) Region
•Enjoy a 3-course Food and wine pairing Lunch at Creations
•Explore Hermanus and other small Towns along the way
•Choose between a Luxury Sedan or Minibus
- Depart Cape Town and prepare for an adventure of a lifetime as you come face-to-face with Great White Sharks.
- Pick up will be confirmed at least 24 hours before the time – prepare for an early morning pick up, usually between 04:00 - 06:00am.
- We journey along the scenic N2 road of the Western Cape in luxury. As we head towards the town of Gansbaai, world-renowned for its shark diving facilities, enjoy a light breakfast upon arrival at the diving base and get an introductory briefing with the diving crew.
- Then we board the chartered boat for a thrilling cage diving adventure. We experience the unique sensation of coming up close to sharks in the complete safety of a cage.
- There will be fresh towels and diving equipment will be provided on board the boat during the 3 to 4-hour experience, along with a dive certificate and DVD of the day upon your return to base.
- Upon our return to the base, we freshen up with a hot shower and clean towels. Then we set off to return to Cape Town.
- Thereafter we continue through the small coastal village of Betty's Bay, where you can see one of the largest penguin colonies of Cape Town at Stony Point.
- Your will be dropped off at your accommodation at the end of the tour.
Tour Code: KTT-SDT
Languages: English, French
Departures: Pick up at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
Departure Time: 04:00 to 7:00am
Returns: Drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
Return Time: 15:00 to 18:00pm
- Shark Cage Diving boat trip = R2150.00 per adult; R1250.00 per child
- Stony Point Penguins colony = R20.00 per person