Cultural, rum and nature tours in a privately own wildlife refuge.
Located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, Hacienda El Viejo Wetlands is a private wildlife refuge stretching over 5000 acres. It is home to many species of colourful birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals, and a wide variety of flora. Visitors may choose to experience this beautiful piece of land by foot or go boating while wildlife viewing at the Tempisque River.
La Casona house represents the Costa Rican life in the 1800s. Visitors can enjoy Costa Rican cuisine at the restaurant, a cultural tasting experience at El Sabanero Life tour or a Rum experience.
Tour Code: CRSV El Viejo
Departure Time: 7:00am
Return Time: Aprox. 1:00 pm
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Insect repellent
- Bottle of water
Driving time: 1 hour
- Choose from one of the activities, Rum, Cultural or Boat Safari Tour, for: $47.00
- Add Lunch for: $11.00
- Combo of 2 activities & lunch at: $78.00
* Kids (7- 11): 50% discount
* Ask for private tour options!