Rest and Relax in our peaceful gardens to the sounds of birdlife
Garden and pool
Our lush gardens at House of Waine welcome you
Makan , Hindi for home, your home away from home
All our rooms are distinct in the colours and fabrics
Pwani, Swahaili for coast
Garden themed room
Elephant themed room
Malaika Honeymoon suite
swimming pool & garden
BB, HB, FB meal plans offered
pool and house
pool and house
breakfast on balcony
Veranda and dusk
Dinner dining room
Two bedroom luxury poolside cottage, Ideal for families
Our 10 Standard rooms are all individually styled and then named to reflect their different themes ensuring that no two are exactly alike.
• 4 of our bedrooms can be single, double or twin rooms with 6 of which can be triples as well.
• Each bedroom features a large marble bathroom with plenty of natural light through the large windows.
• Most bathrooms have a separate shower and bath (with the exception of 1 which feature only a shower) and all have a complete range of toiletries, hairdryers and bathroom telephone.
Our guests can be assured that they will enjoy the same standard of facilities in their room as they would in a larger city hotel. These include:
• Free Wi-Fi
• Televisions in each room with local and satellite channels
• Direct dial telephones
• Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar
• Mini safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk and freshly ground coffee delivered daily
• Complimentary pastries daily
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Hair dryer
“Malaika” is a Swahili word for an angel which explains why this suite is associated with perfection. This suite is also known as the Superior suite, with the fact that it is extremely spacious, with two lounge areas, a separate dressing room, an overly spacious bathroom ensuite with a unique spherical shaped bath tub and balcony with a view of the swimming pool and the utterly landscaped beautiful gardens.
The cosy Cottage sleeps 3, a double in the master room complete with a fireplace and a single. The Cottage has an open plan lounge (with a fireplace), Dining room, Kitchen and private garden.
Sorry, House of Waine has no content available