|Special Interests:||Adventure, Birding, Flora, Leisure, Nature, Relaxation, Star Gazing, Wildlife, Wine|
Why stay here?
Safarihoek Lodge is located on Etosha Heights Private Game Reserve and is part of a 60,000ha reserve which shares borders, for about 65kms, with Etosha National Park. It consists of 10 farms that were originally used for domestic farming. Over a period of time, acquired and combined to create a stunning wildlife reserve that they are now privileged to be part of.
With an array of animals which include various species of antelope, predators, birds as well as others. Guests can be assured their time spent at Safarihoek Lodge will make for an interesting and memorable safari.
Etosha Heights Namibia partakes in various conservation efforts and projects that are currently operational and many more still to come. The main goal and vision is to encourage and develop sustainable eco-friendly tourism, all to the benefit of the area, animals as well as the community.
Safarihoek Lodge is a quiet, peaceful and individualised lodge where you can:
- stare in wonder as the mighty Africa sun rises over the eastern horizon
- admire the surreal, panoramic surroundings from Safarihoek's elevated positioning
- hear the rushing of the breeze through the trees and the chattering of a variety of bird species
- take pleasure in watching the mingling of the wildlife on the plains below or from the comfort of our unique hide
- absorb the awesomeness of an African fire at the 'Boma' as you reiterate the adventures you have experienced with friends and family