• 2 nights on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater
• 4 nights in the famed Serengeti National Park
• 3 nights in the wild of Katavi National Park
• 4 nights in the Mahale Mountians trekking chimpanzees
• 3 nights exploring Ruaha National Park home of East Africa’s largest concentration of elephant and a unique combination of flora and fauna as the park rest on a transition zone between eastern and southern Africa.
• 3 Nights in the world famous Selous Game Reserve one of the largest reserves in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site
This safari is the grand tour of Tanzania combining the best of Tanzania starting in the North, then to the West and ending in the South. Includes Tanzania's world famous Ngorongoro Crater, the Great Migration of the Serengeti, the chimps of Mahale and the off the beaten path and wild Western and Southern Tanzania parks.
Western and Southern Tanzania, while easily accessed by thrilling light aircraft flights, remains wild, remote and untouched. For the true adventurer, this remote area offers Africa’s big game without crowds.
|Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge||Arusha||1 night|
|Entamanu Ngorongoro||Ngorongoro Crater||2 nights|
|Lamai Serengeti||Northern Serengeti||4 nights|
|Chada Katavi||Katavi National Park||3 nights|
|Greystoke Mahale||Mahale Mountain National Park||4 nights|
|Jongomero||Ruaha National Park||3 nights|
|Siwandu||Selous Game Reserve||3 nights|